Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeling the Love

Back when our now Toddlers started the Preschoolers would often visit and help out. We really love that sense of community that comes from mixing ages and being together as a group here at Tumbleweed! The tradition of helping out has continued with our newest group of infants.

Following are some pictures of TS. Something he loves to help out with when he's in the room is the swing. When he notices that it has stopped moving he will often come in and bounce it for me.





















We so look forward to our visits from the toddlers. Watching their faces and big movements are a delight for our entire room.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I would like you to know that I have a Canadian sister who is moving to Paris. She wrote me that, "I have been checking out the secret Tumbleweed blog and am very impressed by the Tumbleweed teachers. I am exhausted just looking at the photos."

    ReplyDelete