Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bonding

Here in the infant room we have been settling into a routine and starting to trust our environment. This has led to the infants feeling more free to explore one another. It's been a joy to watch the children in the infant classroom begin to bond as they watch and learn about one another.





The other day AS and LC were next to one another. AS reached out her hand and after some exploring of LC's arm grasped her hand.





They stayed like this for some time before letting go to explore other things.





IS has found a routine to his day. He is often very content and happy to lay on the floor watching me and the other infants after his bottles. In this picture, he talks to me as I take pictures and waves his arms and legs with excitement.





After he sees that I'm focusing on him he stops moving. He stops talking. He simply watches me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment