Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Early Childhood Environments and Provocations- a Reggio Inspired Blog

This weekend while perusing the internet, I stumbled upon a blog called Early Childhood Environments and Provocations. I got really excited and then I noticed to the right that there are several links to other websites and blogs, including the Childspace website, which I will explore more deeply in a future blog post! I looked through all of the links and was inspired by several of them. A couple of my favorites are: Art at the Center ("It's not a tube, it's a..."), Leslie Gleim's Classroom (Look at their wind exploration, it's amazing!), Evergreen Community School (Very focused on documentation and collaboration with parents), and The Project Approach (Long term focused, intentional, projects with children).

There is also a link to a shutterfly page that is just documentation from various early childhood educators!

The link to the blog, Early Childhood Environments and Provocations is:
http://pollysunshine.blogspot.com/

I love stumbling upon blogs and various links like this! I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment